- Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
- Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
- Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
- Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
- Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
- Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
- Retrieves TPMS ECU information
- Performs actuation tests and special functions
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
- Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
- Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
- Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- On-screen code definitions
- Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Multilingual support: English, French, and Spanish, etc.
- Free update on the internet via USB port
- Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
There are no reviews yet.